Leighmoor provides a number of services in the Community, with some delivered by the Church and others which utilise our facilities.
Activities at Leighmoor
– Wednesday Mornings
Friday Fellowship Café ( Leighmoor)
– Every Friday morning 10-11am, a cuppa and a chat at the Junior hall.
– Bible Study Groups ( Leighmoor)
– Bentmoor Community Men’s Shed ( http://www.bentmoormensshed.org.au/)
– Dance groups- ballroom to ballet (http://www.performanceaccademyofdancing.com.au/)
– Community group activities and meetings.
– Tennis Club- including Junior Team
Support and assistance to the residents of the Chapel Court Individual Living Units located on our site (Run by Harrisons)
Contribution to local charities including Bayciss (a community support and information service) who also assist individuals and families in need in our area.